• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Biology Class.

    5.31.2011
    Elodea Plant, one cool thing to look at under the Mic.
    It's hard showing up to a class that doesn't challenge me. This discourages me in actually showing up at all, the professor just reads everything off the power point and doesn't make the effort to explain the concepts that are a little hard to grasp. For me, I like it and so I can try to understand it on my own but she's just ridiculing herself up there because even anyone could probably "teach" it better. She's a nice lady with her Jamaican accent and all, but she needs to know that this isn't a high school class. I guess I'm ranting about this because I know I need to fully understand this, I get good grade in her class but it doesn't feel like I'm learning much new material. Anyway, I know many people out there have had a situation like this happen at one point. So now I go off to class only on two three days out of four: Mondays because we have the tests then, Tuesdays because I also have lab those days which is fun and with a different teacher, and Thursdays which is the same thing. I'd rather not go to class on Wednesdays and waste my time just reading the power point when I could just read the book.  Oh well, off to class now I guess.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment