• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • First Photo Set

    5.31.2011
    These here are some of my photos posted on my Flickr account. I've been photographing since I was 12 and haven't stopped since; well maybe stopped a little but it's still going...where? I don't know but it's going somewhere, it's just a hobby. Flickr ZageGuy
    Sample pictures I've taken during my Disney College Program

    Mickey at the Animal Kingdom

    Goat Eyes
    There will be more photos to come from my account, little by little.

    Green out.

    4 comments:

    1. Quick Reads said...:

      Wow I love photography and I loved the first and the last one, thank you for sharing!!

    1. ZageGuy said...:

      No problem, thanks. I'll be posting more and more...=D

    1. David said...:

      Wonder photos. So glad I was with you when you took most of them. :D

    1. ZageGuy said...:

      I was glad you were.=D

    Post a Comment