• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Biology Lectures

    6.06.2011
    So, from going to a pointless class where my professor just reads a boring power-point to having to search online for the most talented professors in the country. I recently just discovered a website that contains entire lectures from professors from all over the country's most reputable schools, and there's a reason why those schools are as good as they say, it's because of these educators. They are all very talented and really do transmit the power of what they're teaching. Here's the link to the website called Academic Earth: http://academicearth.org/ contains lectures from Biology to Physics to even Computer Science. I have a test on Genetics, Cell Communication and Multicellularity tomorrow and so far I am depending on these videos to get me through along with my awesome book (Thank you David >_<).

    They have lectures for all these subjects; I hope it comes useful to many.

    Subjects

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment