• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Florida's Attractions...

    6.04.2011
    Alright, I'm a huge roller coaster fan ever since I almost threw up on a small one when I was like 7 years or something, I loved the feeling of excitement and danger! O_O. Busch Gardens in Tampa Bay, FL just opened their newest addition: Cheetah Hunt which contains three separate launches 0 to 80 mph and has amazing hills and curves! Here's the release of the POV video and it looks pretty fun, if you live in Florida or plan on visiting Busch Gardens soon do know this is there and ride it!







    Also, pretty soon I'll have an update on the fantastic designs and concepts for the new Magic Kingdom Fantasyland plus the new meet and greet area for Mickey Mouse which now includes Fast-Pass. Stay cool this summer.

    -Zage Guy

    3 comments:

    1. Noctis said...:

      I want to go there too..Florida is soo far away from Germany :(

    1. CSIFOTI said...:

      I recently got to go to Orlando. Unfortunately it was a business trip, so instead of getting to see all the cool sights and attractions, I got to sit in on a two day conference and listen to guys in suits talk :P

    1. ZageGuy said...:

      Noctis, I'm sorry to hear you can't make it to FL but at least you can make it to Disneyland Paris, it's really nice there =D.
      CSIFOTI, next you make it here take the chance to do it! You won't regret it.=D Good luck in your business! I HOPE I can convince you to make it back haha.

    Post a Comment